SA Loans, South African Loans Management Web Application allows small to medium sized financial services companies , to easily manage their loan facilities, risk, and also their clients.
How to use SA Loans
SA Loans Features
- SA Loans allows your Company Marketing Employees to gather leads in the fields and have your office respond to those leads at the same time as any update on your application is seen everywhere at the same time.
- this will highly improve convention rates for your Marketing Department, directly translating to more income for your company.
- Leads can also be converted into loan taking clients without further data input as records will already have been
- Client History is a local credit history of the client this is the history of the client within your financial institution
- Global History is a history of the client within your financial institutions and also other financial institutions that uses Sa Loans.
Within the Credit Rating Section of our financial services portal there is also a client tracing module which allows your financial institution to trace clients details as you need them.The module can help
- Find Client known Addresses
- Verify Client South African ID Numbers
- Verify Drivers License
- Run a complete consumer trace on Client
- Find an ID Number with a Cell Number of the Client
- Verify & Trace Client's Bank Account Details
- Module also helps to calculate loan Affordability
- Interest Rates
- Loan Repayment Terms
After a loan is activated SA Loans also helps with tracing which loans have been actually paid to clients bank accounts and also helps with sending notification messages to the correct employee or employer to approve the loan and also make payment to the client upon approval.
Employees can also use the loans module to open and edit personal details of clients who where given loans before say in the case of change of address, bank account details, employment information, and or contact details.
The module basically tracks employee activity and helps to serve as a reminder in case the employee has to remember what he/she did in a certain date. The profile section is directly linked to the forms where such actions have been performed